Enjoying Outdoor

Visa Information

Visa Information.

There are five different options to study at Q International School. Once granted eligibility and admitted into Q International School, the Admissions staff will:

  • Manage the visa and immigration preparation process

  • Assists student collection of all required visa, passport and immigration documentation

  • Issue I-20 Student Visas

What kind of visa do I need
to study at Q International School?

Students interested in studying English for more than 18 hours per week must apply for an F-1 international student visa.

Students who already have a valid F-1 visa and valid I-20 form from another SEVIS approved school may transfer to Q International School.

Students planning to travel to the U.S. temporarily may only enroll in one of our short programs under a tourist visa or ESTA.

Click below to download Visa and Immigration Information.

How to apply for your visa.

Click the tabs below to learn more about different visa options.